Dhuma is an OCSP server designed to deliver optimal performance, high availability, load balancing, and management simplicity. Fully compliant with IETF Standards, Dhuma can be provisioned with CRLs manually, or via HTTP/HTTPS and LDAP/LDAPS. Dhuma periodically polls specified repositories to obtain CRL updates on a customizable schedule; CRLs are stored in a central database that can be accessed by all Dhuma servers in a cluster.
- easily-managed web application that runs on commodity hardware
- highly configurable, providing administrative control over nonce handling, unknown response generation, cache settings, response validity periods, and CRL polling frequency
- supports software-based signing credentials and HSMs (for improved performance and security)
- supports clustering for high availability and scalability (i.e., load balancing)
- designed, developed, and supported by ISC staff located in the U.S.