Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information (in compliance with 17 USC 512) to ISC's designated agent below:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- the precise location on the ISC site of the material that you claim is infringing, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
ISC's designated agent for the submission of notices of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement is:
David DeVita, Esq.
Information Security Corp.
1011 Lake St., Suite 425
Oak Park, IL 60301
+1 847 405 0500
If you are seeking permission to use ISC trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the ISC sales department, not the above copyright agent.
The phrase FIPS 140-2 Validated and the FIPS 140-2 Logo are Certification Marks of NIST, which does not imply product endorsement by NIST, the U.S. or Canadian Governments. They are used on our FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module, and those products which contain that module, with the permission of NIST.
Open Source Software
Some ISC products make extensive use of open source software. In compliance with the licensing terms for that code, ISC is allowing the open source distributions to be downloaded directly from this website. Click here to see the list of available packages.