Location: Arlington, VA
ISC is seeking a systems engineer interested in supporting and deploying state of the art security-enabled applications. The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience in implementing complex web applications, be outgoing, and interested in working with ISC’s customers to develop solutions that meet their unique needs. He or she will join our R&D team in Arlington, VA and report to our director of client services.
- interface with customers to configure, deploy, and support ISC products
- participate in requirements gathering, the design process, product reviews, and deployment activities
- work interactively with the QA and development teams to ensure we set and meet customer expectations
- perform system administration of applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- troubleshoot systems hardware and software when issues occur
- provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- a BA/BS/MS in CS, Math, or equivalent with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- above average oral and written communications abilities
- U.S. citizenship (with clear background check) is absolutely essential! Holders of an active TS/SCI security clearance are preferred.
Security+ certification is preferred, but well qualified applicants will be considered if they are willing to become certified within 6 months. Experience with applications using Apache Tomcat/JBOSS/etc. is a must; knowledge of any of these other technologies is a plus:
- Oracle, HSQL, MySQL; HTML/CSS, XML
- X.509 Public Key Infrastructure